Keyboard Shortcuts: Due to the pandemic situation and high technological leaving conditions, everyone is handling computers, iPad, smartphones, tablets, and smart devices to perform their daily work and boost up their productivity. In these busy lives, people are choosing to go with smart work and executing their tasks in a short way. If you are a daily computer user then you must utilize keyboard shortcuts to save your time and make it done quickly.
By using keyboard shortcut keys, improves efficiency and productivity within few steps. Shortcut keys are mostly like a mouse that lessens your work & makes it faster. Copy and Paste Keyboard Shortcut Keys are the most common keys used everywhere. Just have a look at this guide to learn and use keyboard shortcuts & save your valuable time.
Keyboard Shortcuts List
Blender hotkeys: We’ve compiled a list of keyboard shortcuts for various windows, operating systems, applications, etc. that are classified into categories for easy access to our readers, students, software employees. If we missed some Shortcuts for Keyboard in this list, please make us familiar with them through the comments section below. Meanwhile, check out our comprehensive shortcuts keyboard list and boost your productivity.
- Computer Keyboard Shortcuts
- YouTube Keyboard Shortcuts
- MS Word Shortcut Keys
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Google Sheets
- Excel Shortcut Keys
- Visual Studio Keyboard Shortcuts
- Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts
- Chrome Keyboard Shortcuts
- VLC Player Keyboard Shortcuts
- Sketchup Keyboard Shortcuts
- Eclipse Keyboard Shortcuts
- Premiere Pro Keyboard Shortcuts
- Ubuntu Keyboard Shortcuts
- Photoshop Keyboard Shortcuts
- Illustrator Keyboard Shortcuts
- 3Ds Max Keyboard Shortcuts
- Blender Keyboard Shortcuts
- Change Chrome Keyboard Shortcuts
- Windows Media Player Shortcuts
- MACBook Keyboard Shortcuts
- AutoCAD Keyboard Shortcuts
- Smiley Keyboard Shortcuts
- Firefox Keyboard Shortcuts
- Coreldraw Keyboard Shortcuts
- After Effects Keyboard Shortcuts
- Jupyter Notebook Keyboard Shortcuts
- Linux Keyboard Shortcuts
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Gmail
- Android Studio Shortcut Keys
- Powerpoint Keyboard Shortcuts
- Whatsapp Keyboard Shortcuts
- Solidworks Keyboard Shortcuts
- IntelliJ IDEA keyboard shortcuts
- Outlook Keyboard Shortcuts
5 Reasons Why You Should Be Using Keyboard Shortcuts
What is the advantage of using shortcuts: The following are some of the reasons that aid you to replace or at least reduce mouse habits and start using shortcut keys extensively:
- Health issues
Benefits of Using Shortcuts of Keyboard
Every topic has advantages and disadvantages. Finding the advantages and making use of them in our daily life changes you totally in and out. So, here we are going to find some of the benefits of using the keyboard shortcuts:
- Using the mouse will develop the possibility of inflammation of the tendons so it’s better to learn and use keyboard shortcuts.
- Work faster with keyboard shortcut keys.
- Increase productivity.
- Boost up your memory power.
- Helps to perform plenty of tasks smoothly in hectic times.
FAQs on Shortcuts in Keyboard
1. What are the Keyboard Shortcuts?
In Computing, a series of one or more keys that invoke a software program to execute a preprogrammed action is called Keyboard Shortcut. Keyboard Shortcut meaning may differ based on the software manufacturer. You will find different shortcut keys for different keyboards like Windows, Mac, Youtube, WordPress, etc.
2. How to Use Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows?
Here we will teach you how to use Windows keyboard shortcuts easily and quickly:
- Understand how key shortcuts work.
- Use general key shortcuts to access Windows features.
- Use keyboard shortcuts to help with typing, copying, and pasting.
- Use keyboard shortcuts in File Explorer.
- Use key shortcuts with the mouse.
3. How to change keyboard shortcut keys in windows 10?
There is no native way to change the keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10. Don’t worry at all, because we have a great tool called AutoHotKey to made the process of keyboard shortcuts change quite easy.
4. How to Disable keyboard shortcuts?
There are three ways to disable keyboard shortcuts and they are listed below:
- Use a script to tweak your Registry
- Turn off hotkeys
- Disable all Windows shortcut keys using the Registry Editor
5. How to find keyboard shortcuts?
In various applications, you’ll get the list of keyboard shortcuts next to menu items. Hardly, in some applications such as Microsoft Word, you should hover over a button to display the list of the MsWord keyboard shortcuts.