Therefore, go through with all those needed programming languages also take support from our C Programming Interview Questions, Java OOPS Interview Questions, and Java J2EE Interview Questions pages. At last, freshers or experienced people need to practice with Basic to Advanced .Net Interview Questions and Answers PDF and grab the desired job in the desired company.
.NET Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers & Experienced
Net core interview questions advanced: The following list contains top 100 dot net interview questions for freshers right from basic .net framework to advanced .net concepts like web api.net, asp.net. ado .net interview questions. Just tap the available pdf links of respective .net core interview questions and practice them thoroughly.
- Top 50 Technical and Non-Technical Questions
- Basic .NET Framework
- ASP.NET WebForms
- ASP.NET MVC (Model View Controller)
- HTML 5 and CSS 3
- SQL SERVER
- Remoting, Web Services and WCF
- LINQ and Entity Framework
- Design patterns, UML, Estimation and Project management
- .NET Interoperability
- Learn .NET and MVC
- C#.NET Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
- C#.Net Interview Questions for Experienced Professionals
- MYSQL Interview Questions for Freshers
- MVC Interview Questions
- WEB API
- .NET Core Interview Questions
- ASP.NET MVC Interview Questions
- SQL Server Interview Questions for .Net Developers
Top Most Popular .Net Interview Questions for Freshers
- What is the .Net framework?
- What is CTS?
- What is CLR?
- What is meant by Managed and Unmanaged code?
- What is ASP.Net?
- What is an Assembly? What are the different types of Assemblies?
- Explain the different parts of an Assembly.
- What is Caching?
- What is the difference between Function and Stored procedure?
- Explain CAS (Code Access Security).
- What is meant by Globalization and Localization?
Commonly Asked .NET Interview Questions For Experienced
- Explain role-based security in .NET
- Can we apply themes to ASP.NET applications?
- What are security controls available on ASP.NET?
- What do you mean by AutoPostBack?
- What is the appSettings section in the web.config file?
- What are the parameters that control most of connection pooling behaviors?
- How do you check whether a DataReader is closed or opened?
- Which architecture does a Dataset follow?
- Which method is used to enforce garbage collection in .NET?
- Which are the new features added in .NET framework 4.0?
The answers provided by expert coders for all the interview questions of dot net programming language are easy to understand for all types of learners. Let’s make use of these most commonly asked questions in .Net Interviews and hold your desired job role in top companies.
After going through the above list of freshers & experienced .Net Interview Questions, you will definitely answer all the coding questions asked in interviews and make you grab the opporttunity to work as .Net developer in software company.