Python is a vast subject and if you have to prepare for an interview in a short span of time you may feel a bit lost or overwhelmed about how to go about preparing for the day. Not to worry at all as BTech Geeks have come up with the best collection of commonly asked & basic Python Interview Questions for Freshers & Experienced candidates in this tutorial.
We all know that Programming language interviews can be tricky and so having strong foundations is very important. A technical interview starts as a simple discussion and then you would be asked questions randomly from different topics of python. The best way to prepare for such an interview is to follow a systematic approach and practice more with these basic to advanced concepts of Python Programming Interview Questions for Beginners.
Python Programming Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers & Experienced
Here is the topic-wise list of Python Interview Questions for Freshers & Expert developers that helps you all to prepare well for a number of interviews in top companies. Take a look at them and press the pdf links for better preparation in no time.
- Introduction to Python
- Data Types and Their in-built Functions
- Operators in Python
- Decision Making and Loops
- User Defined Functions
- Classes and Inheritance
- File Manipulation
- Algorithm Analysis and Big-O
- Array Sequence
- Stacks, Queues, and Deque
- 11 Linked List
- Searching and Sorting
- Python Conditionals
- String Manipulation
- Python Thread Management
- Python Database Interface
- Python Internet Communication
- HTML/XML in Python
- HR Questions
Basic Python Interview Questions for Freshers
- What are the key features of Python?
- Differentiate between lists and tuples.
- Explain the ternary operator in Python.
- What are negative indices?
- How long can an identifier be in Python?
- What is the pass statement in Python?
- Is Python case-sensitive?
- How would you convert a string into lowercase?
- Explain help() and dir() functions in Python.
- How do you get a list of all the keys in a dictionary?
- How will you check if all characters in a string are alphanumeric?
- How would you declare a comment in Python?
- What is PEP 8?
- What are Python decorators?
- How is Python interpreted?
Frequently Asked Python Programming Interview Questions for Beginners
- What is Python good for?
- What is the Python interpreter prompt?
- How will you capitalize the first letter of a string?
- With Python, how do you find out which directory you are currently in?
- How do you insert an object at a given index in Python?
- How does a function return values?
- Will the do-while loop work if you don’t end it with a semicolon?
- Why do we need break and continue in Python?
- Can you name ten built-in functions in Python and explain each in brief?
- How will you convert a list into a string?
- Can you explain the life cycle of a thread?
- What is a dictionary in Python?
- What do you know about relational operators in Python?
- What are assignment operators in Python?
- What are membership operators?
- Explain identity operators in Python.
- What data types does Python support?
Basic to Advanced Python Coding Interview Questions 2021 for Freshers
- What is NumPy array?
- How do you debug a Python program?
- What is <Yield> Keyword in Python?
- How to convert a list into a string?
- What is a negative index in Python?
- How to convert a list into a tuple?
- How can you create Empty NumPy Array In Python?
- How to convert a list into a set?
- How do you Concatenate Strings in Python?
- How to count the occurrences of a particular element in the list?
- How to generate random numbers in Python?
- Write a Python Program to Find the Second Largest Number in a List?
- Write a Python Program to Check if a Number is a Prime Number?
- How to print sum of the numbers starting from 1 to 100?
- Write a Python Program to Count the Number of Digits in a Number?
- What is the output when we execute list(“hello”)?
- Write a program to find the sum of the digits of a number in Python?
- Write a program to reverse a number in Python?
- Write a Python Program to Count the Number of Vowels in a String?
- What is the output of the below program?
>>>names = ['Chris', 'Jack', 'John', 'Daman'] >>>print(names[-1][-1])
Interviews are very different from academics. In an interview, apart from the textbook knowledge and practical understanding, the approach to solving the problem is very crucial. To prepare for a Python interview, it is critical that your knowledge of the subject is effectively communicated to the interviewer.
This page has been written with the objective of helping readers to prepare for an exam or an interview. It contains probable questions and their solutions. We have compiled Python Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers & Experts to prepare for an exam or an interview. Over preparation can be overwhelming especially for students who are preparing for exams or interviewing for their first job. This is your guide to success !!