Python Handwritten Notes: Python is a popular programming language with dynamic semantics. It is well used for rapid application development because of its high-level data structures. It is also used as a glue language to connect various components. Python Programing has a simple and easy syntax that offers cost-effective programming maintenance. Programmers prefer the python language because it provides increased productivity. It is easier to debug in Python than most programming languages. If you want to learn a programming language, Python is one of the best options to start with. Experienced programmers can learn Python very fast as the language is simple and easy. In this article, BTech Geeks provides complete details about the study materials and Lecture Notes of the python language.
Introduction to Python
- Python Programming Examples with Output
- Python Programming – Introduction to Python
- Introduction to Python – Python, Pythonic, History, Documentation
- Introduction to Python – Integrated Development Environment
- Introduction to Python – Python Download and Installation
- Introduction to Python – Object
- Introduction to Python – Interactive Mode
- Introduction to Python – Script Mode
- Introduction to Python – Executing Python Script
Basics of Python
- Python Programming – Basics of Python
- Basics of Python – Variable, Identifier and Literal
- Basics of Python – Operators and Operands
- Basics of Python – Line Structure
- Basics of Python – Built-in Types
- Basics of Python – String
- Basics of Python – String Operations
- Basics of Python – String Constants
- Basics of Python – String Methods
- Basics of Python – Regular Expression Module
- Basics of Python – Error
Simple and Compound Statements
- Python Programming – Simple and Compound Statements
- Python Programming – Simple statement
- Python Programming – Compound statement
- Python Programming – Compound statement Functions
- Python Programming – Compound statement Functions Argument
- Python Programming – Compound statement Parameter
- Python Programming – Compound statement Built-in functions
- Python Programming – Scope
- Python Programming – Exceptions
- Python Programming – Data Structures
- Python Programming – List
- Python Programming – Data Structures – List Using Square Brackets
- Python Programming – Updating List Elements
- Python Programming – Deleting List Elements
- Python Programming – Looping Techniques
- Python Programming – Some List Operations
- Python Programming – List Methods
- Python Programming – Tuple
- Python Programming – Set
- Python Programming – Set Methods
- Python Programming – Dictionary
- Python Programming – Dictionary Methods
Modules and Packages
- Python Programming – Modules and Packages
- Python Programming – Modules
- Python Programming – Constants
- Python Programming – Random module
- Python Programming – Package
Object Oriented Programming
- Python Programming – Object Oriented Programming
- Python Programming – Class
- Python Programming – Method
- Python Programming – Class Object
- Python Programming – Instance Object
- Python Programming – Pre-Defined Attributes
- Python Programming – Customizing Attribute Access
- Python Programming – Class Example
- Python Programming – Inheritence
- Python Programming – NumPy
- Python Programming – NumPy Installation
- Python Programming – NumPy Array
- Python Programming – Basic Operations
- Python Programming – Copying Array
Introduction to Python Notes
Python is a high-level, easily understandable, and simple programming language. It was created by G. V. Rossum and released in 1991. Python focuses on easy readability of the codes. It supports different kinds of paradigms, like structured, functional, and object-oriented programming. Python has a comprehensive standard library. Python is a popular language because of its easy-to-learn approach. Python’s code syntaxes use English keywords that make it easily understandable. Many employers from all over the world look for python developers which makes it popular among learners.
- Python Programming Language
- Python Programming Examples with Output
- Python Data Analysis Using Pandas
- Python Mysql Tutorial
- Python Numpy Array Tutorial
- Python Data Persistence
- Python Interview Questions
- Python Selenium Tutorial
- Python Lab Manual
- Python Project Notes
- Python Reference Books
- Python Curriculum
- List of Python Important questions
- FAQs on Python Handwritten Notes
Python is an easy language, but you must read the right study materials to understand the language. We have made a list of important study materials for Python which you can download by clicking on the links given below. One tutorial material for Python is also included here. We have also included important questions and answers in one of the study materials.
|Python tutorial pdf with exercises||Download|
|python programming book pdf||Download|
|learn python free Pdf||Download|
|python programming Question Paper||Download|
Python is a popular language used in back end development. Many popular organizations like Google, Netflix, Spotify, and Instagram use Python. This language is so widely popular because it is an interpreted language. Python is used universally in a wide range of applications. Programmers prefer this language because it provides them with the option to explore more instead of focusing on solving complexities. We have made a list of books that will help you to learn Python.
- Python Programming: A Modern Approach, Vamsi Kurama, Pearson
- Learning Python, Mark Lutz, Orielly
- Think Python, Allen Downey, Green Tea Press
- Core Python Programming, W.Chun, Pearson.
- Introduction to Python, Kenneth A. Lambert, Cengage
There are various types of courses available for the Python programming language. So, the syllabus of Python varies depending on the type of course. It is suggested that you should know the syllabus before starting the course. It will be easier for you to understand this language well after knowing the syllabus. We have discussed the basics of the syllabus for Python below. You should check out the syllabus of your institution for the python course.
UNIT – I:
Introduction: History of Python, Running Python Scripts, Variables, Assignment, Need of Python Programming, Applications Basics of Python Programming Using the REPL(Shell), Input-Output, Indentation, Keywords.
UNIT – II:
Types, Operators, and Expressions: Types – Strings, Booleans, Integers; Operators- Arithmetic Operators,
Assignment Operators, Logical Operators, Bitwise Operators, Membership Operators, Comparison (Relational) Operators, Identity Operators, Expressions and order of evaluations Control Flow- if, continue, pass, if-elif-else, for, while break.
UNIT – III:
Data Structures Lists – Operations, Methods; Tuples, Sets, Dictionaries, Slicing, Sequences. Comprehensions.
UNIT – IV:
Functions – Defining Functions, Passing Arguments, Keyword Arguments, Calling Functions, Default Arguments,
Variable-length arguments, Anonymous Functions, Fruitful Functions (Function Returning Values), Scope of the Variables in a Function- Global and Local Variables. Modules: Creating modules, import statements, from. The import statement, namespacing, Python packages, Installing Packages via PIP, Using Python Packages, Introduction to PIP.
UNIT – V:
Object-Oriented Programming OOP in Python: Classes, ‘ self-variable’, Methods, Constructor Method, Inheritance,
Overriding Methods, Data hiding, Error, and Exceptions: Difference between an error and Exception, Handling, Exception, try except for block, Raising Exceptions, User-Defined Exceptions.
Brief Tour of the Standard Library – Operating System Interface – String Pattern Matching, Mathematics, Data Compression, Multithreading, GUI Programming, Turtle Graphics Testing: Why testing is required ?, Internet Access, Dates and Times, Basic concepts of testing, Unit testing in Python, Writing Test cases, Running Tests.
Some common questions related to Python are discussed below:
- Explain the features of IDLE usability.
- Which type of keywords are used in Python?
- What are four built-in numeric data types in Python?
- Explain Python’s jump statements with references.
- Give a brief explanation of dictionaries in Python.
- What are tuples in Python?
- Explain anonymous functions examples.
- What is the usage of modules? How to structure a program?
- How are classes created in Python?
- Explain error and exception. Write the differences between these two features.
- Why is testing required?
- Explain the following terms: i) Calendar module ii) Synchronizing threads.
Why is Python so popular?
Python has a simple and easy syntax that offers cost-effective programming maintenance. Python is popular among programmers because this language provides increased productivity.
Is C++ better than Python?
Python uses English keywords, while C++ uses complicated syntaxes. Python is popular in machine learning and data analysis. C++ is preferred for game development and large systems.
Is Python good for the future?
Within a few years, Python has become one of the popular programming languages worldwide. The demand for python language will be there in future as well.
How long does it take to learn the python language?
If you’re from a programming background, it will take very less time to learn Python. However, students from the non-programming background can also learn Python within 2 to 3 months because of its easy readability.
Python is an interesting and productive language used by many big tech firms. It is also easy to learn this programming language because of its simple syntax. Hopefully, the above information about this language will help you to understand this language better.