- What is the difference between compiler, interpreter and assembler.
- What are the key features and characteristics of C programming language.
- Is C programming language is case sensitive.
- Compiler : It’s a computer program(s) that transforms source code written in a programming language into machine language that is the target language which usually has a binary form known as object code.
- Interpreter : It translates high level instructions into an intermediate form, it translates the code into the intermediate form line by line an caries out specific actions.
- Assemblers : Assembler is software or a tool that translates Assembly language to machine code. So, an assembler is a type of a compiler and the source code is written in Assembly language.
Yes, C is a case sensitive language. C identifiers are case sensitive, which means ‘value’ and ‘Value’ will be treated as two different identifiers.
Below are the some important features of C programming language.
- Low Level Language Support
- Structured programming language
- Produces portable programs
- Produces efficient programs
- Easy to learn
- Powerful programming language
- Efficient Use of Pointers