Oracle Notes: Aspirants looking to get hold of the Oracle Study Material and Notes can access the best notes for their preparation process or to have a revision of essential concepts.
The Oracle Notes and Study Materials acts as the principal study material and notes that foster and enhance better preparation and helps students score better grades. Students can refer to the Oracle Lecture Notes as per the latest curriculum from this article.
Oracle Notes give aspirants a head start as they will also acquire the latest Syllabus, Reference Books, and Important Questions List for Oracle notes over regular notes. Oracle Notes and Study Material PDF Free Download.
Participants can benefit from the Oracle Notes PDFs and Reference Books from this article and ace the preparation methods with the best and updated study resources and achieve better grades.
- Oracle Reference Books
- Oracle Curriculum
- List of Oracle Important Questions
- FAQs on Oracle Notes
Introduction to Oracle Notes
An Oracle information base is an assortment of information treated as a unit. The reason for an information base is to store and recover related data. A data set worker is the way to taking care of the issues of data the executives. When all is said in done, a worker dependably deals with a lot of information in a multiuser climate so numerous clients can simultaneously get to a similar information. This is refined while conveying elite. An information base worker likewise forestalls unapproved access and gives productive answers for disappointment recuperation.
Forecaster Database is the main information base intended for big business network processing, the most adaptable and practical approach to oversee data and applications. Undertaking network registering makes huge pools of industry-standard, particular stockpiling and workers. With this work, each new framework can be quickly provisioned from the pool of segments. There is no requirement for top remaining burdens, since limit can be effortlessly added or redistributed from the asset pools varying.
The information base has consistent structures and actual structures. Since the physical and coherent structures are isolated, the actual stockpiling of information can be overseen without influencing the admittance to legitimate capacity structures.
Oracle Notes and Study Material PDF Free Download
Aspirants pursuing their Bachelors in Technology (B.Tech) or anybody who is interested in learning about the software can avail from the Oracle Notes and Study Material updated in this article. Students can aid your preparation with the ultimate preparation tools that help you score more marks.
Candidates can download the study material and notes and refer to them whenever during the preparation process. Use of the Oracle Notes and Study Materials as a reference will help candidates get a better understanding of the concepts and change their score chart.
Here, is a list of a few important notes for a thorough preparation of the Oracle course programme-
- Oracle Notes PDF
- Oracle Handwritten Notes PDFs
- Oracle Notes for CSE PDFs
- Oracle Question Paper PDFs
- Oracle PPT Notes PDF
Books are a rich source of information and students should refer to books that provide excellent conceptual background. Candidates can avail the best books for Oracle as recommended by the experts of the subject.
Pupils can refer and read through the Oracle Books and other Study Sources during your preparation.
The list of best and highly recommended books for Oracle preparation are as follows, and candidates can choose the book that meets their knowledge and prepare accordingly.
- Practical Oracle SQL, Mastering the Full Power of Oracle Database, Kim Berg Hansen
- Oracle Database SQL Expert 1Z0-047 Questions & Answers, Success Pathway
- Latest Oracle Database 12c Data Guard Administration Exam questions and answers: 1Z0-066 Exam questions, Pass IT
- Oracle Database Application Security With Oracle Internet Directory, Oracle Access Manager, and Oracle Identity Manager, Osama Mustafa, Robert P. Lockard
- Oracle 11g DBA for Beginners Learn to become an Oracle Database Administrator within a month!, Arun Kumar
- Oracle DBA Quick Scripts, Oracle dba scripts collection used by expert database administrators everyday. Must have dba scripts for your daily activities!, Arun Kumar
- Oracle 12c Multi-Tenant Architecture How Oracle’s new architecture simplifies database consolidation! Mr. Arun Kumar
- All-in-one Oracle DBA Scripts Collection of real-time dba scripts that will help you in your everyday administration tasks, Arun Kumar
- Latest Oracle Database 12c, Advanced Administration Version: 4.2: Latest Oracle 1z0-063 235 practice test questions with 100% verified answers. Pass in First Attempt! The Examiner
- Beginning Oracle SQL for Oracle Database 18c From Novice to Professional, Ben Brumm
- Oracle High Availability, Disaster Recovery, and Cloud Services Explore RAC, Data Guard, and Cloud Technology, YV Ravi Kumar, Nassyam Basha, Krishna Kumar K M, Bal Mukund Sharma
- Pro Oracle SQL Development Best Practices for Writing Advanced Queries, Jon Heller
- Oracle DBA Mentor Succeeding as an Oracle Database Administrator, Brian Peasland
- Pro Oracle Database 18c Administration Manage and Safeguard Your Organization’s Data, Michelle Malcher, Darl Kuhn
- Business Process driven Database Design with Oracle PL/SQL, Rajeev Kaula
- Oracle 11g DBA for absolute beginners A complete reference guide to make you Oracle Database Administrator within a month, Arun Kumar
- Dynamic Oracle Performance Analytics Using Normalized Metrics to Improve Database Speed, Roger Cornejo
- Oracle 11gR2 RAC for Beginners, Become a RAC administrator in just 2 weeks!, Arun Kumar
- Oracle Advanced RMAN Backup & Recovery Recover entire production database in the event of server crash using this RMAN guide, Arun Kumar
- Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service A Beginner’s Guide, Brian Spendolini
The best way to make your preparation effective is with an initial idea and an outline of the Oracle Syllabus. Keeping in mind every student’s requirements, we have provided a detailed view of the Oracle curriculum.
Oracle Course Curriculum will give students a clear idea of what to study, and the unit-wise break up gives topics under each unit carefully and allot time to each topic.
Students must cover all the topics before attempting the Oracle exam so that the paper is reasonably comfortable at the time of the exam. Candidates must ensure awareness of the Oracle Syllabus as it prevents you from wasting unnecessary time on redundant topics.
The updated unit-wise breakup of the Oracle Syllabus is as follows-
|UNIT I – Introduction to SQL||
|UNIT II- Data Retrieval Techniques||
|UNIT III- Working with DDL Commands||
|UNIT IV- Working with DML commands||
|UNIT V- Integrity Constraints||
|UNIT VI- Built in Functions||
|UNIT VII- Data Aggregation||
|UNIT VIII- Importance of Join||
|UNIT IX- Set Operators And Pseudo Column||1) How to use set operators in a single table content?
2) Working with set operator types
o UNION ALL
3) Working with pseudo columns using the following
|UNIT X- Sub Queries||
|UNIT XI- Database Transaction And Security||
|UNIT XII- Design Of Schema Objects||
Candidates studying Oracle can go through the list of essential questions mentioned below for the Oracle course programme. All the given review questions aim to help the candidates to excel in the examination.
- What is an ALERT?
- What is a hash cluster?
- What are the different Oracle Database objects?
- Difference between varchar and varchar2 data types?
- In which language Oracle has been developed?
- What is a RAW datatype?
- What is the use of the NVL function?
- Whether any commands are used for Months calculation? If so, What are they?
- What are nested tables?
- What is the COALESCE function?
- What is the BLOB datatype?
- How do we represent comments in Oracle?
- What is DML?
- What is the difference between TRANSLATE and REPLACE?
- How do we display rows from the table without duplicates?
What are temporal data types in Oracle?
Oracle provides the following temporal data types:
- Date Data Type – Different formats of Dates
- TimeStamp Data Type – Different formats of Time Stamp
- Interval Data Type – Interval between dates and time
What is an integrity constraint?
An integrity constraint is a declaration defined a business rule for a table column. Integrity constraints are used to ensure the accuracy and consistency of data in a database. There are types – Domain Integrity, Referential Integrity and Domain Integrity.
What are the attributes of the Cursor?
Attributes of Cursor are
Returns NULL if the cursor is open and fetch has not been executed
Returns TRUE if the fetch of the cursor is executed successfully.
Returns False if no rows are returned.
- %NOT FOUND
Returns NULL if the cursor is open and fetch has not been executed
Returns False if fetch has been executed
Returns True if no row was returned
Returns true if the cursor is open
Returns false if the cursor is closed
Returns the number of rows fetched. It has to be iterated through the entire cursor to give an exact real count.
What are the various constraints used in Oracle?
Following are constraints used:
- NULL – It is to indicate that a particular column can contain NULL values
- NOT NULL – It is to indicate that particular column cannot contain NULL values
- CHECK – Validate that values in the given column to meet the specific criteria
- DEFAULT – It is to indicate the value is assigned to the default value
The information on Oracle Notes is genuine and reliable and the above-mentioned Books and Study Materials aim to help and enhance student’s knowledge and understanding of the subject during preparations and at the time of examination. Students can refer and practice from the provided Oracle Books, Study Materials, and Important Questions from this article.