MEFA Notes: MEFA is a necessary subject in every engineering specialization. The students of any specialization, CSE, IT, Civil, Mech, all are required to learn the subject and understand its basics. Here are all the crucial details about the basics of MEFA, the curriculum and books of it, and the credible MEFA Notes. The students can easily access all these details and resources for their understanding of the subject. Students can refer to the Big Data Lecture Notes For CSE as per the latest and updated syllabus from this article.
MEFA Notes and Books are highly essential for any student to have the best preparation and for passing the Managerial Economics and Financial Analysis with flying colours. From books to NOTES and also the details of the chapters included, this article has a brief of it all for helping the students in every possible manner and ease up the learning and material accessing tasks for them.
The credible MEFA Notes and the books from expert authors will always help the students to stay a few steps ahead in the competition. The books, precisely compiled by experts of the subject, having immense experience, are also mentioned in the article to help the students. It will help the students in acing up the preparation for their exams.
Everything that this article includes is mentioned here:
- Introduction to MEFA
- MEFA Notes and Material
- MEFA Reference books
- MEFA Curriculum
- List of MEFA Important questions
- FAQs on MEFA
MEFA stands for Managerial Economics and Financial Analysis. Managerial Economics is a branch of economics that mainly deals with multiple applications of the concepts of economics, and its theory, tools, and methodologies for solving the practical problems in businesses. With the help of this, the managers can have effective decision making and links between the theory and its practices.
On the other hand, Financial Analysis is an assessment of the stability, profitability, and viability of the Business or a project. Professionals who prepare the reports with the help of ratios and many techniques perform the financial Analysis too. It is highly effective in making business decisions.
Undergraduate and graduate students of CSE, IT, ECE, Civil, Mech, or any branch can easily access the best and highly credible MEFA notes for the best preparation of the subject. These precisely designed notes have everything in a detailed manner and an easy language for ensuring easy understanding of them. The students can download these MEFA notes and can access them anytime they wish to.
Keeping all the needs in mind, and considering that all the vital basics are included, MEFA Notes are mainly compiled for all the branches. These are available in Pdf formats and can be accessed on any device, post their download.
Access the below mentioned, especially designed MEFA Notes that covers all the essential topics and detailed descriptions of them. These will surely help the students have a better understanding of the topics and have better scores in the exams.
Reference Books contain all the vital details and descriptions that the experts collect after in-depth research and Analysis. These books have all the basics as well as the advanced concepts of the topics. Also, they are highly useful for the candidates to get a better understanding of the subject.
With the help of the recommended reference books of MEFA, the students can enhance their preparations. The recommended books are from the experts in the matter and the ones having immense experience in MEFA.
Here is a list of the best books that the experts recommend for having a better idea of MEFA.
Varshney & Maheswari: Managerial Economics, Sultan Chand, 2009.
S.A. Siddiqui & A.S. Siddiqui, Managerial Economics and Financial
Analysis, New Age International Publishers, Hyderabad 2013.
Kasi Reddy & Saraswathi, Managerial Economics and Financial Analysis, PHI New Delhi, 2012.
Select the best books now and get the highest scores in the examination with immense knowledge of all the concepts.
A syllabus is a detailed division of any subject based on the difficulty level and sequence of the topics. It is instrumental in organizing and providing a structure to the learning module. MEFA Syllabus provides a brief idea of all the involved topics in the syllabus. It also includes the sequence to be followed for having a better understanding of the topics.
With it, the candidates get an idea of the topics, and this, in turn, helps them to access the study materials according to the topics involved. Thus, in this way, the candidates can effectively learn all the topics in detail. This section of the MEFA notes article contains the description of the curriculum and all the topics involved in the syllabus. All of them are mentioned in the proper sequence.
With the help of the provided MEFA syllabus, the students can also divide the course day-wise, and this will help them to focus on all the topics in a proper sequence. Additionally, if following the sequence as mentioned, the students can easily understand all the topics, as many concepts are interrelated.
Here is the updated syllabus of Managerial Economics and Financial Analysis.
- Introduction & Demand Analysis
- Definition, Nature and Scope of Managerial Economics.
- Demand Analysis: Demand Determinants
- Law of Demand and its exceptions
- The elasticity of Demand: Definition, Types
- Measurement and Significance of Elasticity of Demand
- Demand Forecasting
- Factors governing demand forecasting
- methods of demand forecasting.
- Production & Cost Analysis
- Production Function- Isoquants and Isocosts
- Least Cost Combination of Inputs
- Cobb-Douglas Production function
- Laws of Returns
- Internal and External Economies of Scale
- Cost Analysis: Cost concepts
- Break-even Analysis (BEA)
- Determination of Break-Even Point (simple problems)
- Managerial Significance.
- Markets & New Economic Environment
- Types of competition and Markets
- Features of Perfect competition
- Monopoly and Monopolistic Competition
- Price-Output Determination for Perfect Competition and Monopoly
- Pricing: Objectives and Policies of Pricing
- Methods of Pricing
- Business: Features, evaluation of its different forms
- Organization: Sole Proprietorship
- Joint Stock Company
- Public Enterprises and their types
- New Economic Environment
- Changing Business Environment in Post-liberalization scenario.
While learning any subject, it is also necessary to practice the essential questions of the subject for having expertise in the topics. For MEFA, there are specific questions that are very important; they are mentioned below:
- What is Managerial Economics? Explain the Nature and Scope of Managerial Economics.
- What is the Law of Demand? What are the factors determining the Demand, assumptions and exceptions?
- What is the Elasticity of Demand? Explain various types of Elasticity of Demand with graphical representation.
- What is Demand Forecasting? What are the factors governing Demand forecasting?
- What is Cost and Cost Analysis? Explain various types of costs.
- Explain the difference between one variable input, the law of returns and Two variables.
- What is the Theory of Production and Production function? Explain the relationship between Input-Output.
- What is Market? Explain the classification of Market or types of Markets.
- What is the Perfect competition? Explain its features and price-output relationship.
- What is Monopoly market? Explain the basic features, types of Monopoly and price-output Determination.
- What is the Company? Explain the characteristics of Company and Explain the differences between a public company and a private company.
- Explain the features of 1991 Industrial policy.
- What is Business? Explain the various types of Non-corporate enterprises, Features, Advantages and Limitations.
- What is a Capital Budgeting? Explain the Nature, Scope, Features of Capital Budgeting.
- What is Working Capital? Explain the factors governing the working capital requirement.
- What is Accounts? Explain various types of Accounts with examples.
- What is Accounting? Explain the Functions, objectives, Advantages and Limitations of Accounting.
- What is Ratio Analysis? Explain the Advantages and Limitations of Ratio Analysis.
- Explain the types of ratio formats.
What are Managerial Economics and Financial Analysis?
Managerial Economics and Financial Analysis is an essential subject that the students of undergraduate and graduate degree are required to study once in their course duration.
Managerial Economics is a category of economics that deals with the applications and concepts of economics, its tools, theory, and methods, for solving the practical problems of actual businesses.
Financial Analysis assesses the profitability, stability, and viability of a business or project. It is prepared by the professionals who prepare the reports using the ratios and other vital techniques.
What is accounting?
Accounting, also known as accountancy, is the processing, measurement, and communication of the financial and non-financial details. It is about the economic entities, like, the businesses and the corporations. It measures the results of the economic activities of an organization and then conveys it to the users.
Accounting is further divided into the following fields:
- Financial accounting
- Management accounting
- Tax accounting
- External auditing
- Cost accounting
The systems of accounting mainly support the functions of it and the related activities. It mainly focuses on reporting the financial details of an organization, including the financial statements’ preparation.