Linear Integrated Circuit Notes: Aspirants looking to get hold of the Linear Integrated Circuit Study Material and Notes can access the best notes for their preparation process or to have a revision of essential concepts.
The Linear Integrated Circuit Notes and Study Materials acts as the principal study material and notes that foster and enhance better preparation and helps students score better grades. Students can refer to the Linear Integrated Circuit Lecture Notes as per the latest curriculum from this article.
Linear Integrated Circuit Notes give aspirants a head start as they will also acquire the latest Syllabus, Reference Books, and Important Questions List for Linear Integrated Circuit notes over regular notes. Linear Integrated Circuit Notes and Study Material PDF Free Download.
Participants can benefit from the Linear Integrated Circuit Notes PDFs and Reference Books from this article and ace the preparation methods with the best and updated study resources and achieve better grades.
- Linear Integrated Circuit Reference Books
- Linear Integrated Circuit Curriculum
- List of Linear Integrated Circuit Important Questions
- FAQs on Linear Integrated Circuit Notes
Introduction to Linear Integrated Circuit Notes
A directly incorporated circuit (straight IC) is a strong state simple gadget portrayed by a hypothetically boundless number of conceivable working states. It works over a nonstop scope of info levels. Interestingly, an advanced IC has a limited number of discrete info and yield states.
Inside a specific info range, the intensification bend of a direct IC is a straight line; the information and yield voltages are straightforwardly corresponding. The most popular, and generally normal, straight IC is the operational speaker or operation amp, which comprises of resistors, diodes, and semiconductors in a customary simple circuit. There are two data sources, called rearranging and non-reversing. A sign applied to the upsetting information brings about a sign of inverse stage at the yield. A sign applied to the non-reversing input delivers a sign of indistinguishable stage at the yield. An association, through a variable opposition, between the yield and the rearranging input is utilized to control the enhancement factor.
Straight ICs are utilized in sound intensifiers, A/D (simple to-advanced) converters, averaging enhancers, differentiators, DC (direct-current) speakers, integrators, multivibrators, oscillators, sound channels, and clear generators. Straight ICs are accessible in most huge hardware stores. A few gadgets contain a few speakers inside a solitary lodging.
Linear Integrated Circuit Notes and Study Material PDF Free Download
Aspirants pursuing their Bachelors in Technology (B.Tech) or anybody who is interested in learning about the software can avail from the Linear Integrated Circuit Notes and Study Material updated in this article. Students can aid your preparation with the ultimate preparation tools that help you score more marks.
Candidates can download the study material and notes and refer to them whenever during the preparation process. Use of the Linear Integrated Circuit Notes and Study Materials as a reference will help candidates get a better understanding of the concepts and change their score chart.
Here, is a list of a few important notes for a thorough preparation of the Linear Integrated Circuit course programme-
- Linear Integrated Circuit Notes PDF
- Linear Integrated Circuit Handwritten Notes PDFs
- Linear Integrated Circuit Notes for CSE PDFs
- Linear Integrated Circuit Question Paper PDFs
- Linear Integrated Circuit PPT Notes PDF
Books are a rich source of information and students should refer to books that provide excellent conceptual background. Candidates can avail the best books for Linear Integrated Circuit as recommended by the experts of the subject.
Pupils can refer and read through the Linear Integrated Circuit Books and other Study Sources during your preparation.
The list of best and highly recommended books for Linear Integrated Circuit preparation are as follows, and candidates can choose the book that meets their knowledge and prepare accordingly.
- Linear Integrated Circuits And Applications written by Dr. N Dhanasekar and B.S Sathish Kumar
- Linear Integrated Circuits And Applications written by U. A. Bakshi, A. P. Godre and A. V. Bakshi..
- Linear Integrated Circuits written by D. Roy Choudhury and Shail B. Jain.
- Linear Integrated Circuits written by S. Salivahanan and V S Kanchana Bhaaskaran.
- Linear Integrated Circuits written by M. Senthil and Sivakumar
The best way to make your preparation effective is with an initial idea and an outline of the Linear Integrated Circuit Syllabus. Keeping in mind every student’s requirements, we have provided a detailed view of the Linear Integrated Circuit curriculum.
Linear Integrated Circuit Course Curriculum will give students a clear idea of what to study, and the unit-wise break up gives topics under each unit carefully and allot time to each topic.
Students must cover all the topics before attempting the Linear Integrated Circuit exam so that the paper is reasonably comfortable at the time of the exam. Candidates must ensure awareness of the Linear Integrated Circuit Syllabus as it prevents you from wasting unnecessary time on redundant topics.
The updated unit-wise breakup of the Linear Integrated Circuit Syllabus is as follows-
|UNIT I: FABRICATION||IC classification, fundamental of monolithic IC technology, epitaxial growth, masking and etching, diffusion of impurities. Realization of monolithic ICs and packaging. Fabrication of diodes, capacitance, resistance, FETs and PV Cell.|
|UNIT II- CHARACTERISTICS OF OPAMP||Ideal OP-AMP characteristics, DC characteristics, AC characteristics, differential amplifier; frequency response of OP-AMP; Basic applications of op-amp – Inverting and Non-inverting Amplifiers, summer, differentiator and integrator-V/I & I/V converters.|
|UNIT III- APPLICATIONS OF OPAMP||Instrumentation amplifier and its applications for transducer Bridge, Log and Antilog Amplifiers- Analog multiplier & Divider, first and second order active filters, comparators, multi-vibrators, waveform generators, clippers, clampers, peak detector, S/H circuit, D/A|
|UNIT IV- SPECIAL ICs||Functional block, characteristics of 55 Timer and its PWM application – IC-56 voltage controlled oscillator IC; 565-phase locked lop IC, AD63 Analog multiplier ICs.|
|UNIT V- APPLICATION ICs||AD623 Instrumentation Amplifier and its application as load cell weight measurement – IC voltage regulators –LM78XX, LM79XX; Fixed voltage regulators its application as Linear power supply – LM317, 723 Variability voltage regulators, switching regulator- SMPS – ICL 8038 function generator IC.|
Candidates studying LICA can go through the list of essential questions mentioned below for the LICA course program. All the given review questions aim to help the candidates to excel in the examination.
- a) Perform AC and DC analysis of an emitter coupled pair. [8M]
- b) Draw the circuit of any one type of differential amplifier and explain the operation
- a) Derive the Differential Amplifier- AC analysis of single input dual output Configuration in detail.
- b) Explain the concept of level translator in detail.
- a) Derive the Differential Amplifier- AC analysis of Dual input single output Configuration in detail.
- b) Explain the Properties of other differential amplifier configuration in detail.
- a) Derive the Differential Amplifier- DC analysis of Dual input Balanced output configuration in detail.
- b) Explain the concept of Cascade Differential Amplifier Stages in detail
- a) What is a differential amplifier? Mention the classification of a differential amplifier with neat diagrams
- a) Draw and explain the three open loop op-amp configurations with neat circuit diagram.
- b) Explain the frequency compensation techniques of an Op-Amp.
- a) Explain the terms (i) slew rates (ii) CMRR (iii) PSRR (iv) drift and list out ideal and practical characteristics of above parameters.
- b) Explain the operation of Op-amp along with block diagram in detail
- b) Draw the IC 741 op-amp pin diagram and explain the function of each pin in detail.
- a) Explain the IC 741 op-amp block diagram & its features in detail. [8M]
- b) List out the applications and Temperature ranges of IC 741 Op-amp.
10. (a) Draw the pin diagram and schematic symbol of a typical OP-AMP IC741 and explain the function of each pin.
(b) For an OP-AMP, PSRR is 70dB, CMRR is 105, and differential mode gain is 105. The output voltage changes by 20V in 4 μsec. Calculate: (i) numerical value of PSRR (ii) Common mode gain and (iii) Slew rate
It is the basic physical unit used in processing. It consists of large number of identical ICs.
What are the advantages of ICs over discrete circuits?
There are many advantages of ICs over discrete circuits. They are:
- Low cost.
- Small size.
- Improved performance.
- Low power consumption.
- High reliability.
- Mass production capability.
- Increased operating speed.
- Less weight.
- Easy replacement.
What are the limitations of ICs?
The limitations of ICs are as follows: Since ICs are small and unable to dissipate large amounts of power, the heat produced by large elements may destroy the IC. The transformers and inductors cannot be fabricated using IC technology.
What are the applications of ICs?
Integrated circuits have become part and parcel of human life. Computers, cellular phones and other digital appliances are now inextricable parts of the structure of modern societies. That is, modern computing, communications, instrumentation, manufacturing and transport systems, including the internet, all depend on the existence of integrated circuits. Among the most advanced integrated circuits are the microprocessors and microcontrollers which control everything from computers, cellular phones to household appliances.
The information on Linear Integrated Circuit Notes is genuine and reliable and the above mentioned Books and Study Materials aim to help and enhance student’s knowledge and understanding of the subject during preparations and at the time of examination. Students can refer and practice from the provided Linear Integrated Circuit Books, Study Materials, and Important Questions from this article.