Data Structure through C++ Lecture Notes: Aspirants looking to get hold of the Data Structure through C++ Study Material and Notes can access the best notes for their preparation process or to have a revision of essential concepts. Students can refer to the Big Data Lecture Notes For CSE as per the latest and updated syllabus from this article.
The Data Structure through C++ lecture Notes and Study Materials acts as the principal study material, and notes that foster and enhance better preparation and helps students score better grades. Students can refer to the Data Structure through C++ Notes as per the latest curriculum from this article.
Data Structure through C++ Notes give aspirants a head start as they will also acquire the latest Syllabus, Reference Books, and Important Questions List for Data Structure through C++ notes over regular notes. Data Structure through C++ Notes and Study Material PDF Free Download.
Participants can benefit from the Data Structure through C++ Notes PDFs and Reference Books from this article and ace the preparation methods with the best and updated study resources and achieve better grades.
- Introduction to Data Structure through C++
- Data Structure through C++ Reference Books
- Data Structure through C++ Curriculum
- List of Data Structure through C++ Important Questions
- FAQs on Data Structure through C++ Notes
An information structure is a gathering of information components assembled under one name. These information components, known as individuals, can have various sorts and various lengths.
C/C++ exhibits permit you to characterize factors that consolidate a few information things of a similar kind, however structure is another client characterized information type which permits you to join information things of various types.
Structures are utilized to speak to a record, assume you need to monitor your books in a library. You should follow the accompanying ascribes about each book −
- Book ID
Data Structure through C++ Notes and Study Material PDF Free Download
Aspirants pursuing their Bachelors in Technology (B.Tech) or anybody who is interested in learning about scripting can avail from the Data Structure through C++ Notes and Study Material updated in this article. Students can aid your preparation with the ultimate preparation tools that help you score more marks.
Candidates can download the study material and notes and refer to them whenever during the preparation process. Use of the Data Structure through C++ Notes and Study Materials as a reference will help candidates get a better understanding of the concepts and change their score chart.
Here, is a list of a few important notes for a thorough preparation of the Data Structure through C++ course programme-
- Data Structure through C++ Notes PDF
- Data Structure through C++ Handwritten Notes PDFs
- Data Structure through C++ Notes for CSE PDFs
- Data Structure through C++ Question Paper PDFs
- Data Structure through C++ PPT Notes PDF
Books are a rich source of information and students should refer to books that provide excellent conceptual background. Candidates can avail the best books for Data Structure through C++ as recommended by the experts of the subject.
Pupils can refer and read through the Data Structure through C++ Books and other Study Sources during your preparation.
The list of best and highly recommended books for Data Structure through C++ preparation are as follows, and candidates can choose the book that meets their knowledge and prepare accordingly.
- Data Structures and Algorithms Made Easy: Data Structures and Algorithmic Puzzles” is a book written by Narasimha Karumanchi.
- Introduction to Algorithms
- Algorithms is a book written by Robert Sedgewick and Kevin Wayne.
- The Master Algorithm: How the Quest for the Ultimate Learning Machine Will Remake Our World written by Pedro Domingos
- Grokking Algorithms: An illustrated guide for programmers and other curious people is written by Aditya Bhargava
- Algorithm Design Manual is a book written by Steven S S. Skiena.
- Data Structures and Algorithms in Java is a book written by Robert Lafore.
- Hello World book is written by Hannah Fry.
- Algorithms Illuminated is a book written by Tim Roughgarden
- Algorithm Design is a book written by Jon Kleinberg
- An algorithm is a book written by Sanjoy Dasgupta.
- In Algorithms Unlocked is a book written by Thomas Cormen.
- Problem-Solving with Algorithms and Data Structures Using Python is written by Bradley N. Mille.
- Algorithms, in a Nutshell, is a book written by George T. Heineman.
The best way to make your preparation effective is with an initial idea and an outline of the Data Structure through C++ Syllabus. Keeping in mind every student’s requirements, we have provided a detailed view of the Data Structure through C++ curriculum.
Data Structure through C++ Course Curriculum will give students a clear idea of what to study, and the unit-wise break up gives topics under each unit carefully and allot time to each topic.
Students must cover all the topics before attempting the Data Structure through C++ exam so that the paper is reasonably comfortable at the time of the exam. Candidates must ensure awareness of the Data Structure through C++ Syllabus as it prevents you from wasting unnecessary time on redundant topics.
The updated unit-wise breakup of the Data Structure through C++ Syllabus is as follows-
|UNIT I:Introduction to Data Structure through C++||C++ Class Overview- Class Definition, Objects, Class Members, Access Control, Class Scope, Constructors and destructors, parameter passing methods, Inline functions, static class members, this pointer, friend functions, dynamic memory allocation and deallocation (new and delete), exception handling.|
|UNIT II- Handling HTML form with Data Structure through C++||Function Overloading, Operator Overloading, Generic Programming- Function and class templates, Inheritance basics, base and derived classes, inheritance types, base class access control, runtime polymorphism using virtual functions, abstract classes, streams I/O.|
|UNIT III- Decisions and loop||Algorithms, performance analysis- time complexity and space complexity. Review of basic data structures- The list ADT, Stack ADT, Queue ADT, Implementation using template classes in C++.|
|UNIT IV- Function||Dictionaries, linear list representation, skip list representation, operations insertion, deletion and searching, hash table representation, hash functions, collision resolution-separate chaining, open addressing-linear probing, quadratic probing, double hashing, rehashing, extendible hashing, comparison of hashing and skip lists.|
|UNIT V- String||Priority Queues : Definition, ADT, Realizing a Priority Queue using Heaps, Definition, insertion, Deletion, External Sorting- Model for external sorting, Multiway merge, Polyphase merge.|
|UNIT VI- Array||Binary Search Trees, Definition, ADT, Implementation, Operations- Searching, Insertion and Deletion, AVL Trees, Definition, Height of an AVL Tree, Operations – Insertion, Deletion and Searching|
|UNIT VII- working with file and directories||Search trees (prt II) : Trees definitions, B-Trees, B-Tree of order m, height of a B-Tree, insertion, deletion and searching, Comparison of Search Trees
Graphs: Basic terminology, representations of graphs, graph search methods DFS, BFS.
|UNIT VIII- Mini Project (with file handling)||Text Processing : Pattern matching algorithms-Brute force, the Boyer Moore algorithm, the Knuth-Morris-Pratt algorithm, Standard Tries, Compressed Tries, Suffix tries.|
Candidates studying Data Structure through C++ can go through the list of essential questions mentioned below for the Data Structure through C++ course programme. All the given review questions aim to help the candidates to excel in the examination.
- What are linear and nonlinear data Structures?
- What are the various operations that can be performed on different Data Structures?
- How is an Array different from Linked List?
- What is Stack and where it can be used?
- What is a Queue, how it is different from stack and how is it implemented?
- What are Infix, prefix, Postfix notations?
- What is a Linked List and What are its types?
- Which data structures are used for BFS and DFS of a graph?
- Can doubly linked be implemented using a single pointer variable in every node?
- How to implement a stack using a queue?
How to implement a queue using stack?
A queue can be implemented using two stacks. Let queue to be implemented be q and stacks used to implement q be stack1 and stack2. q can be implemented in two ways:
- Method 1 (By making enQueue operation costly)
- Method 2 (By making deQueue operation costly)
Which Data Structure Should be used for implementing LRU cache?
We use two data structures to implement an LRU Cache.
- Queue which is implemented using a doubly linked list. The maximum size of the queue will be equal to the total number of frames available (cache size).
- The most recently used pages will be near the rear end and least recently pages will be near the front end.
- A Hash with page number as key and address of the corresponding queue node as value.
How to check if a given Binary Tree is BST or not?
If in order traversal of a binary tree is sorted, then the binary tree is BST. The idea is to simply do in order traversal and while traversing keep track of previous key value. If the current key value is greater, then continue, else return false.
The information on Data Structure through C++ Notes is genuine and reliable and the above mentioned Books and Study Materials aim to help and enhance student’s knowledge and understanding of the subject during preparations and at the time of examination. Students can refer and practice from the provided Data Structure through C++ Books, Study materials, and Important Questions from this article.