BTech First Year Computer Science Notes PDF: Refer to the latest academic year B.Tech 1st year CSE Notes & Study Materials as per the academic year syllabus. Right On this page, we have curated all two semesters’ downloadable free study materials and lecture notes pdf links of BTech First Year CSE. Not only B.Tech 1st year CSE Branch Notes pdf download links but also you can find out the Bachelor of Technology Computer Science Engineering Notes for all 4 years from our site.
Apart from this, we also suggested preferring both textbooks and study materials which will assist you to learn the concepts easily without any problems. Apparently, we’ve mostly included all the topics in our CSE 1st Year Study Materials and Notes Pdf. However, check out the syllabus and follow them while you are preparing for the exams. Notably, try to provide more preference to Btech 1st Year Computer Science Engineering CSE Notes or Study lecture notes and CSE Reference Textbooks instead of using all in one’s.
- BTech First Year Computer Science Engineering Notes PDF Download
- List of BTech 1st Year CSE Course Subjects
- BTech CSE First Year Reference Books List
- FAQs on 1st Year Computer Science Engineering Notes PDF
Aspirants who are going to appear for the 1st Year Btech Computer Science Engineering Examination should utilize these Pdf Downloadable CSE 1st Year Subject Notes and Study Materials. Go ahead and find the ultimate preparation resources available to shine in the semester examination. To help all first-year students, we have compiled Computer Science Engineering Subjects, Reference Books, and other prep resources too.
Make use of these study materials and Btech 1st year CSE Lecture Notes during your preparation & score good marks in the exams. By these below subject links, you can easily download the Computer Science & Engineering CSE Notes PDF for free of cost & ace up your preparation.
- C Programming Lecture Notes
- Object Oriented Programming C++ Lecture Notes
- Environmental Studies Notes
- Data Communication Notes Pdf
- Computer Organization And Architecture Handwritten Notes Free PDF
- Basic Electronics Notes PDF Free Download
- Free Pdf Download of Data Structures and Algorithms Lecture Notes
- Advanced Data Structures Notes Pdf Download
- Operating System Lecture Notes Free Download
The subjects that are considered in the first year of B.Tech Computer science engineering degree are the same for all the courses. Originally, subjects are strongly associated with those topics that have already been thought by a student in class 11th and 12th. In the BTech first year CSE branch, students need to attempt two semesters as well as other branches also.
Here you are listing out the 1st Year Btech Computer Science Engineering Course Subjects. Check out the subjects & start planning the exam preparation schedule with our provided CSE Notes:
JNTUK BTech CSE 1-1 Course Subjects
- English – I
- Mathematics – I
- Mathematics – II (Mathematical Methods)
- Applied Physics(AP)
- Computer Programming(CP)
- Engineering Drawing
JNTUK Bachelor of Degree CSE 1-2 Course Subjects
- English – II
- Mathematics – III
- Applied Chemistry
- Object-Oriented Programming through C++
- Environmental Studies(ES)
- Engineering Mechanics
Other Major Institutes BTech Computer Science Engineering 1st Year Course Subjects
- COMPUTATIONAL MATHEMATICS
- BASIC ELECTRONICS
- DATA STRUCTURE
- COMMUNICATION SKILL
- SYSTEMS PROGRAMMING
- COMPUTATIONAL MATHEMATICS – II
- COMPUTER ORGANIZATION
- DATA COMMUNICATIONS
- OPERATING SYSTEMS
- MICROPROCESSOR & MICROCONTROLLER
- FORMAL LANGUAGE & AUTOMATA THEORY
Avail B.Tech Notes for All Branches like CSE, ECE, EEE, Mechanical, Civil, etc. & improve your subject knowledge by practicing all the concepts thoroughly via Lecture Notes, Study Materials, Reference Books provided on our pages.
Candidates of B.tech 1st year can also get the list of Computer Science Engineering Books to prepare for the upcoming semester exams. Check out the Best Computer Science Engineering CSE Recommended Books by subject experts & toppers. Here is the list of B.Tech CSE 1st Year Reference Books & Authors which assists you to plan your exam preparation strategy & attempt the final semester examinations. Select the respective subject Book based on your plan and understand your level of preparation so that you can excel in all the examinations.
- Mitin, V. V.; Polis, M. P., and Romanov, D. A., Modern Advanced Mathematics for Engineers, John Wiley and Sons, 2001.
- Wylie, R., Advanced Engineering Mathematics, McGraw-Hill, 1995.
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics by P.V.O’ Neil Publisher: Thomson
- Mathematical Methods by Potter & Goldberg; Publisher: PHI
- N.D. Bhatt, Panchal, ―Engineering Drawingǁ, Charotar Publishing House, Anand,
1. What are the best resources to understand the BTech First Year CSE Subjects?
Aspirants who are pursuing Btech CSE 1st Year can understand the subjects easily by accessing the best preparation resources like lecture notes, study material & reference books suggested by experts to excel in the subject.
2. Where can I get 1st Year Computer Science Engineering Notes PDF for free?
You can get the 1st Year Computer Science Engineering Notes & Study Material pdf for free of cost from this page. Access the pdf formatted CSE 1st Year Study Materials through the quick links available and save them for future reference.
3. What are the subjects in computer science engineering (CSE)?
Important subjects cover in the CSE undergraduate degree course are Operating System, Design and Analysis of Algorithm, Programming Languages, Microprocessor, Computer Software, Database Management System, Mobile Communications, Cryptography and Network Security, Performance Evaluation, etc.
The knowledge shared about the B.Tech First Year CSE Notes Pdf is reliable and trustworthy. The main aim of providing these CSE Reference books & Study material is to help and improve students’ knowledge and understanding of the various subjects during the exam preparations. Students can view this page and practice all subjects of Computer Science Engineering First Year Lecture Notes, Study Materials, and reference books.