BTech EEE First Year PDF Notes: Fellows who are searching for the first-year B.Tech Electrical Engineering Notes & Study Material can stop their search here. We are providing you the best reference books and subjects names list of JNTUK & JNTUH institutes BTech EEE Course along with the Lecture Notes/Handwritten notes. This will help you during your preparation & make you attempt your semester exams excellently. Download the B.Tech 1st Year Electrical & Electronics Engineering Notes, Study Material Pdf from our page for free and utilize them for better preparation.
We even furnished additional info like Subjects List, BEEE First Year Recommended Books by subject experts. Access the direct links over here and download the best Notes for BTech EEE First Year without paying a single penny to us. Prepare well for the exam with the ultimate preparation-related resources like BTech Notes for other branches.
- BTech First Year Electrical Engineering Lecture Notes Free Download
- List of JNTUH BTech Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering(EEE) 1-1 & 1-2 Subjects
- Subjects List of JNTUK Bachelor of Technology EEE First-Year Course
- Other Universities Semester-wise Btech Electrical Engineering Subjects Table
- Best Btech EEE First Year Reference Books for Other Institutes Chosen Subjects
- FAQs on JNTUK & JNTUH BTech Electrical Engineering 1st Year Lecture Notes PDF
- Summary – JNTU & Major Institutes BTech 1st Year EEE Course Notes PDF Download
Btech First Year Electrical Engineering Notes Free Download | Lecture Notes, Study Materials PDF
Candidates attempting B.Tech 1st year EEE Semester Exams can use these lecture notes, revision notes, handwritten notes for respective electrical engineering subjects during preparation. Truly, study materials like reference books, lecture notes, class notes of JNTUK & JNTUH & Other Major Universities Btech Basic Electrical Engineering 1st year sem-wise prevailing here help in understanding the concepts easily.
Ensure that preparing the topics from Btech First Year EEE Subject Notes can assess your level of preparation & clear your doubts within no time. So, Use the ultimate tools of preparation like Btech EEE First Year Notes Pdf Download and make the most out of these.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Notes Pdf
- Engineering Chemistry Lecture Notes
- Engineering Physics Handwritten Notes
- Communicative English Class Notes Download
- Environmental Science and Engineering Revision Notes
- Applied Chemistry Subject Notes PDF Free Download
I YEAR I SEMESTER:
- Mathematics – I
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Workshop 1
- Engineering Chemistry Lab
- English Language and Communication Skills Lab
- Basic Electrical Engineering Lab
I YEAR II SEMESTER:
- Mathematics – II
- Applied Physics
- Programming for Problem Solving
- Engineering Graphics
- Applied Physics Lab
- Programming for Problem Solving Lab
- Environmental Science
Subjects List of JNTUK B.Tech 1st Year EEE for PDF Basic Electrical Engineering & Electronics Engineering Course
I YEAR I SEMESTER:
- English – I
- Mathematics – I
- Applied Chemistry
- Engineering Mechanics
- Computer Programming (CP)
- Environmental Studies (ES)
I YEAR II SEMESTER:
- English – II
- Mathematics – II (Mathematical Methods)
- Mathematics – III
- Applied Physics (AP)
- Electrical Circuit Analysis – I
- Engineering Drawing
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Communicative English I||Humanities Elective I|
|Calculus, Matrix Algebra||Vector Calculus and Ordinary Differential Equations|
|Electrical Engineering||Electronics Engineering|
|Engineering Mechanics / Introduction to Thermodynamics||Engineering Mechanics / Introduction to Thermodynamics|
|Computer Programming||Object-Oriented Programming|
|Engineering Drawing I||Engineering Drawing II|
|Workshop A / Workshop B||Workshop B / Workshop A|
|Physics Lab / Chemistry Lab||Chemistry Lab. / Physics Lab|
|Cultural Education||Cultural Education|
|Computer Programming Lab||Object-Oriented Programming Lab.|
We tried providing the 1st Year BTech EEE Subjects Recommended Books on this page along with the pdf formatted Lecture Notes of Btech Electrical Engineering 1st year. So, referring to the Bachelor of Technology EEE 1st Year respective subjects reference books will let you know & understand the concepts thoroughly. Be familiar with the topics under each unit and then allot time accordingly for preparation.
Hence, B.Tech 1st Year Students can make use of the prevailing Basic Electrical & Electronics Engineering Suggested Books to score more marks. Pick a book from the below compilation as per your convenience and understanding.
- N.P. Bali and Manish Goyal, A textbook of Engineering Mathematics, Laxmi Publications, Reprint, 2008.
- Ramana B.V., Higher Engineering Mathematics, Tata McGraw Hill New Delhi, 11thReprint, 2010.
- Engineering Chemistry by P.C.Jain & M.Jain; Dhanpat Rai Publishing Company (P) Ltd., New Delhi.
- Fundamentals of Molecular Spectroscopy, by C.N. Banwell
- Basic Electrical Engineering – D.P. Kothari and I.J. Nagrath, 3rd edition 2010, Tata McGraw Hill.
- D.C. Kulshreshtha, “Basic Electrical Engineering”, McGraw Hill, 2009
- Swan, M. (2016). Practical English Usage. Oxford University Press.
- Kumar, S and Lata, P.(2018). Communication Skills. Oxford University Press
- Paras Ram, Engineering Mathematics, 2nd Edition, CBS Publishes
- S. L. Ross, Differential Equations, 3rd Ed., Wiley India, 1984.
- Richard Robinett, Quantum Mechanics
- J. Singh, Semiconductor Optoelectronics: Physics and Technology, Mc Graw-Hill inc. (1995).
- R.G. Dromey, How to solve it by Computer, Pearson (16th Impression)
- Programming in C, Stephen G. Kochan, Fourth Edition, Pearson Education.
- Engineering Drawing / Basant Agrawal and McAgrawal/ McGraw Hill
- Engineering Drawing/ M. B. Shah, B.C. Rane / Pearson.
1. Is preparing from BTech EEE First Year Notes enough to score higher marks?
Yes, B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering Lecture Notes is the best source for exam preparation. However, referring to the Electrical Engineering textbooks and study material of 1st year 1st sem and 2nd sem prevailing here can make your practice session efficient.
2. From where can I download the First Year BTech Notes & Study Material PDF of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
Candidates can visit BtechGeeks.com to download the First Year BTech EEE Notes & Study Material in PDF format easily & freely by accessing the quick links available on our page.
3. Can I get the best-recommended books for BTech Electrical Engineering 1st Year Course Subjects?
Yes, you can get the best BTech Electrical Engineering 1st Year Course Subjects books with recommended authors on our page in an ultimate list. Choose the best & suitable author-written textbook & practice more.
Summary – BTech 1st Year PDF Notes Download for Basic Electrical Engineering & Electronics Engineering
We hope the details for basic electrical engineering will help you all the way in your exam syllabus preparation. Given BTech First Year PDF Notes of Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering have been useful for students at the time of planning core syllabus strategy for scoring more marks in annual and competitive exams. If you have any queries do leave us a comment via the comment box below and we will revert back to you very soon.
Keep in touch with our site BtechGeeks.com for more details about Free Download Pdf Notes for basic electrical engineering Reference Books, Syllabus, Unit-wise subject Previous Papers, Notes, Course Details, etc.