BTech ECE First Year Notes PDF Download: Aspirants pursuing BTech graduation education can refer to this first year sem-wise Electronics and Communication Engineering Notes & Study Material pdf. Avail the overall data required about Btech ECE Lecture Notes Pdf download and ace up your preparation. There are a lot of advantages of handwritten notes, study materials during your preparation for Btech ECE First Year Semester Exams. You can download the Bachelor of Technology 1st Yr ECE Notes PDF via the links available on this page and prepare well at any time and anywhere you wish.
B.Tech Students can also discover extra prep resources like Best Recommended Books on Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Course, JNTUH, JNTUK, & Other Universities Btech ECE 1st Yr Syllabus from this page. So, download lecture notes for Btech ECE 1st Year subjects in pdf format using the accessible links available & improve your subject skills to score well in the exams.
- Btech Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) I Year Lecture Notes PDF Free Download
- JNTUH Bachelor of Technology ECE 1st Year Sem-wise Syllabus
- Syllabus of JNTUK First Year Semester wise BTech Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Other Institutes/Universities Btech ECE First Year Sem 1 & 2 Syllabus Table
- List of Btech ECE 1st Year Reference Books with Author Names
- FAQs on Electronics & Communication Engineering(ECE) I Year Revision Notes PDF
- Conclusion – BTech ECE First Year Notes PDF Download
Students who are excited to download the Btech ECE Notes pdf can make use of the direct links available in this section. By accessing the links you can easily download the Pdf formatted Electronics and Communication Engineering(ECE) I Year Notes & Study Material. Kick start your preparation by referring to the study resources and clear the exam with good scores. To help you all, we even listed the Best Electronics and Communication Engineering Reference Books, Syllabus along with the Btech 1-1 & 1-2 ECE Lecture Notes Pdf under one roof. Go with these links & plan your preparation accordingly.
- Engineering Physics Notes Pdf
- Environmental Science and Engineering Class Notes
- Applied Chemistry Notes PDF
- Engineering Mathematics 2 Notes
- Basic Electrical Engineering Notes
- Communicative English Lecture Notes
- Environmental Studies Revision Notes pdf
- Data Structures Lecture Notes
- Electrical Technology Notes Free Pdf Download
BTech Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) course is split into eight semesters over four years. Students score marks as per the performances given in assigned JNTUH Btech ECE theory exams, practical exams, and projects. So, here we have tried to provide the list of subjects that are covered in the JNTUH Btech ECE 1st Year 1st sem and 2nd sem Syllabus. Check it once & start downloading the respective subjects of Btech ECE First Year Notes Pdf from above for better preparation.
I YEAR I SEMESTER:
- Mathematics – I
- Applied Physics
- Programming for Problem Solving
- Engineering Graphics
- Applied Physics Lab
- Programming for Problem Solving Lab
- Environmental Science
I YEAR II SEMESTER:
- Mathematics – II
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Workshop
- Engineering Chemistry Lab
- English Language and Communication Skills Lab
- Basic Electrical Engineering Lab
The list of subjects involved in the latest academic syllabus is provided here. Have a look at them once and kickstart your preparation by using the free pdf formatted Bachelor of Technology ECE 1st Year Lecture Notes.
1st Year 1st Semester:
- English – I
- Mathematics – I
- Mathematics -II (Numerical Methods and Complex Variables)
- Applied Physics(AP)
- Computer Programming(CP)
- Engineering Drawing
1st Year 2nd Semester:
- English – II
- Mathematics -III
- Applied Chemistry
- Electrical and Mechanical Technology
- Environmental Studies(ES)
- Data Structures(DS)
Some of the subjects in the syllabus of BTech 1st Year Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) of various institutes & universities are as follows:
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Applied Mathematics-I||Applied Mathematics-II|
|Applied Physics-I||Applied Physics-II|
|Manufacturing Processes||Electronic Devices|
|Electrical Technology||Introduction to Programming|
|Fundamentals of Computing||Engineering Mechanics|
|Applied Chemistry||Communication Skills|
Have a glance at the Btech Electronics and Communication Engineering Reference books and give preference to them during your preparation as they are suggested by subject experts and toppers. So, Students are advised to check out the list of recommended books for the ECE 1st yr course and enhance the subject skills before the final sem exams.
- Electronics Device and circuit theory/basic electronics- Robert boysted
- Network and circuit theory- A Chakravarti
- Engineering mathematics- B.S Grewal
- Electronics and Communication Engineering Handbook: For ECE Competitive Examinations by Susurla V S Suresh.
- Engineering Physics- H.Malik
- N.P. Bali and Manish Goyal, A text book of Engineering Mathematics, Laxmi Publications, Reprint, 2008.
- Engineering chemistry- Shashi Chawala
- Question Bank in Electronics and Communication Engineering by Prem R Chadha
1. How do I Download the B.Tech ECE First Year Sem-wise Notes in PDF?
By clicking on the quick links available online can make you download the Btech ECE 1st Year Lecture Notes & Study Material in PDF format for free.
2. From where I can find the list of Best Reference Books for ECE 1st Year Subjects?
There are plenty of online websites that provide the best books for the ECE branch. But BtechGeeks provided a list of Best Reference Books for ECE 1st Year Subjects are very helpful for better preparation & scoring high marks.
3. How to study Btech ECE 1st year subjects properly & easily?
You can learn the B.Tech 1st year ECE Subjects easily by referring to the study resources like Lecture Notes, Reference Books, Syllabus listed here in a detailed way.
We & our subject experts team hope that the data shared on Btech 1st Year ECE Notes PDF download will helpful to all students. So, download them before you start the exam preparation & score the highest marks in the semester exams. If you need any help please share with us through the comment box below & we will help you out soon. Meanwhile, Bookmark our site(Ctrl+D) to get the latest updates on Branch-wise BTECH Notes, Syllabus, Study Material, Reference Books.